As the Niagara Region moves into stage 3 of Ontario’s opening plan, Vintage Hotels announces the opening of a number of its restaurants. Operating under a strict Duty of Care policy that implements new safety practices, cleaning procedures and physical distancing guidelines, guests can expect a different yet truly exceptional food and service experience.
Vintage Hotels invites guests to step away from the ordinary to expertly prepared and beautifully arranged food once again indoors and on the patio at our restaurants.
To read our new safety measures click here.
Which Vintage Hotels Restaurants are Open for Indoor Dining?
Prince of Wales Hotel
BREAKFAST: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
DINNER: 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Daily: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Only beverages will be served indoors.
Churchill Patio Hours:
BREAKFAST: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
LUNCH: 11:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
DINNER: 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Back Patio Hours:
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Drawing Room
Afternoon Tea Hours:
WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Pillar and Post
BREAKFAST: 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
DINNER: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Vintages Wine Bar & Lounge
Daily: 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Inn On The Twenty
Inn On The Twenty Restaurant
BREAKFAST: 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
LUNCH: 11:30 a.m. until 3:45 p.m.
DINNER: 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Jordan House Tavern
Food Service: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Beverage service: 11:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m.
What is the indoor dining experience like at the restaurants?
The following protocols have been implemented to ensure guests and team members of Vintage Hotels restaurants are safe:
- Restaurants and lounges will have reduced capacities and greater table spacing for physical distancing. Advance Reservations will be required to ensure you have a table.
- Service team members will wear masks.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available at each restaurant entrance for guest use upon arrival.
- Floor markers have been placed to indicate physical distancing and directional flow throughout the restaurant. Including separate designated entrances and exits.
- We’ve developed a less is more approach where your table will be set for you upon arrival, customized, to suit your dining selections.
- Markers will be located on the floor to indicate where our Team Member will stand while speaking to guests at a table. Team Members will adhere to a 6’ distance when servicing your table.
- Menus will be available electronically or singe use paper. Even your pen for signing charges to your room, will be single use.
- Buffet Style menu options have been suspended.
- Service Standards have been modified to ensure each guest interacts with only one member of the team, reducing over handling of service items and visits to your table. There will be only one team member serving guests and an additional Team Member specific to clearing away dishes from the table.
- Condiments and accompaniments will be provided in individual servings.
- Upon Guest departure, all contents from the table will be removed including the
table cloth and replaced with a fresh clean table cloth.
- Option for a receipt to be texted or emailed instead of a paper copy.
If you have any questions please call 1-888-669-5566.