Indulge in the time-tested tradition of internationally-renowned theatre within one of the coziest towns in Southwestern Ontario during the 2019 Shaw Festival. From boisterous musicals to tantalizing murder plots, you have the opportunity to enjoy thoughtful productions with talented casts who may enjoy entertainment even more than you do.
Choose from a colourful repertoire of classic and contemporary works that will charm, intrigue and bewilder audiences of all ages. After selecting which shows best suit your flare for drama, you can begin designing the perfect getaway in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
What’s on during the 2019 Shaw Festival
From romance, to mystery, to comedic classics, the 2019 season of the SHAW festival offers an outstanding theatrical performance that everyone can enjoy.
Festival Theatre productions:
- The Horse and His Boy: April 6 – July 21, 2019
- Brigadoon: May 5 – October 13, 2019
- The Ladykillers: June 11 – October 12, 2019
- Man and Superman: August 17 – October 5, 2019
- Irving Berlin’s Holiday Inn: November 16 – December 22, 2019
Royal George Theatre productions:
- Rope: April 12: October 12, 2019
- Getting Married: May 10 – October 13, 2019
- The Russian Play: June 8 – October 12, 2019
- Cyrano De Bergerac: July 27 – October 20, 2019
- A Christmas Carol: November 13 – December 22, 2019
Jackie Maxwell Studio Theatre productions:
- The Glass Menagerie: May 22 – October 12, 2019
- Victory: July 14 – October 12, 2019
- SEX: June 21 – October 13, 2019
Performances That the Whole Family Will Enjoy
As you can see from this wonderful array of selection of performances, the Shaw Festival schedule promises to delight theatre lovers, from across Southwestern Ontario, who are looking to escape the ordinary – in exchange for a spectacular getaway.
You wouldn’t settle for second-rate theatre, so why would you compromise on the setting for your Shaw Festival escape?
Plan a Magical Getaway in Niagara-on-the-Lake
The vibrant history of the Shaw Festival promises you’ll swoon for its performances, but Vintage Hotels will extend this promise of excellence to your accommodations and dining experiences. Book your getaway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, and complement your theatrical adventures with luxurious dining and immersive experiences of R&R.
Vintage Hotels boast the most uniquely appointed boutique accommodations in the area. The heritage architecture and attention-to-detail that define these properties will exceed the expectations of any discerning guest. We look forward to ensuring your evening at the Shaw Festival, “is but a dream.”