Discover a lot to be thankful for in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but instead of dreading the long hours over a hot stove, why don’t you relax and let an executive chef prepare you a meal that rivals your grandmother’s home cooking? Join our dinner table at Vintage Hotels this Thanksgiving long weekend to share in all the best and most delicious elements of Thanksgiving, without all the hassle.
Niagara-on-the-Lake is one of the most beautiful spots you can choose to experience the first signs of fall. See hints of the changing seasons as you walk through the quaint streets or travel a bit outside of town for a hike surrounded by lush forests – or elegant wineries. There is food, fun and a wide array of activities for everyone in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Long weekends are few and far between, and we all know how quickly they pass by. Skip the dishes, and indulge in the delicious bounty of one of Ontario’s most enticing wine destinations.
Before booking your Thanksgiving dinner in Niagara-on-the-Lake, review the menus at a few of the area’s award-winning restaurants that make farm-to-table dining, exceptional service and tasteful, but luxurious décor their priority.
Using the finest local and regional ingredients, this upscale restaurant will take you back to a time when a meal was truly an experience; one that concerned itself with delighting the eyes, as much as the palette and spirit. Celebrate Thanksgiving in Niagara-on-the-Lake at Noble Restaurant and indulge in a warm, familiar menu that has been elevated with unique touches that will distinguish this three-course meal from any other you may sample this holiday season.
Join us for your Thanksgiving meal October 12th, 13th and 14th, 2019:
Choice of Appetizer:
- Roasted Anjou pear and endive salad with Celtic blue cheese, toasted almonds and Ver Jus vinaigrette
- Don’s Hubbard squash soup with savoury butter, brioche croutons and wild boar bacon.
Choice of Entrée:
- Roasted free-range Ontario turkey with creamed yellow potato’s, roasted cellar vegetables, sage bread stuffing, stewed cranberries and natural jus.
- Carved roast sterling striploin with foraged mushrooms, sweet potato gratin, autumn vegetables, and cabernet jus.
- Niagara apples and pecan praline pie with cranberry ice cream
- Coffee and tea service
$70+ per person. A la carte menu is also available. Dining Reservations are recommended.
Imagine celebrating Thanksgiving in Niagara-on-the-Lake surrounded by sweet and savoury smells circling around an elegantly decorated dining room that looks out over the Niagara River. Now, think about enjoying this decadent meal and beautiful atmosphere surrounded by the people you are most thankful for this Thanksgiving. Tiara Restaurant offers guests a set menu that incorporates flavours that encapsulate the feelings we associate with fall, while ensuring the chef’s creative departures from the run-of-the-mill family dinner will delight food connoisseurs from across the region.
Join us from 5 to 9 pm for a 3-course Thanksgiving meal October 12th, 13th and 14th, 2019.
Choice of Appetizer:
- Baked celery root and Niagara soup with grainy mustard cream.
- Hand-cut organic salad greens with roasted apple compote, Niagara goat cheese and cider vinaigrette.
- Niagara pear and cardamom sorbet
- Butter and herb-roasted turkey breast and confit leg with praline bread pudding, maple roots and bulbs and simple pan gravy.
Choice of Dessert:
- Pumpkin cheesecake crème brûlée with mascarpone custard, cinnamon cream and pumpkin seed brittle.
- Spiced apple walnut torte with salted caramel, vanilla ice cream, candied apple chips
- Coffee or tea
$48 per person. A la carte menu is also available. Dining Reservations are recommended.
Experience Thanksgiving dinner in Niagara-on-the-Lake in a rustic Tuscan atmosphere with a three-course meal that’s bound to make your mouth water. Each dish highlights the season of giving thanks by paying a scrumptious ode to Niagara’s local artisans. From butternut squash to pumpkin and fragrant spices, you will fall for this thoughtful culinary celebration at the Cannery Restaurant.
Join us for a 3-course Thanksgiving Meal October 14th, 2019.
- Sweet potato and ginger walnut salad with tender young greens, candied ginger walnuts, crumbled stilton and cranberry vinaigrette.
- Roasted turkey with pan jus, toasted chestnut and apple sage dressing, autumn vegetables, spiced sweet potato mash and holiday trimmings.
- Spiced pecan cheesecake with brown sugar caramel sauce and choice of coffee and tea.
Coffee and Tea
$70 per person. Traditional a la carte menu is also available. Reservations are recommended
Reserve Your Seat for An Upscale Thanksgiving Dinner in Niagara
If you need any assistance with making reservations at these fine dining establishments, contact Vintage Hotels at 1-888-669-5566. Find endless reasons to give thanks in Niagara-on-the-Lake when you let talented chefs and dedicated servers cater to you and your loved ones.