Summer is on and it’s time to shake up some cool cocktails that promise plenty of refreshing summer flavours.
Today we’re bringing you three signature cocktails from Headwaters Restaurant at Millcroft Inn and Spa, Tiara Restaurant at Queen’s Landing Hotel and Churchill Lounge at the Prince of Wales Hotel & Spa.
You my recognize these thirst quenching cocktails from a feature on Breakfast Toronto on Monday, July 20th. We hope you enjoy!
Queen’s Landing Hotel – The Queen’s 75
- Dillon’s Vodka
- Inniskillin Vidal Ice wine
- Niagara Sparking Wine (dry, we like Megalomaniac!)
- Sparking water/soda
- Muddle blueberries with fresh lemon juice
- Shake with 1 oz Dillon’s Vodka and o.5 oz Ice wine
- Strain into champagne flute
- Top with a pour of sparkling wine
- Finish with soda or sparkling water
- Garnish with sprig of lavender
Millcroft Inn and Spa – Gin Bumble Bee
- 1.5 oz Springmill Gin
- 1 oz. Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Apple Juice
- A squeeze of lemon
- Lemon Twist for Garnish
- Fill your martini glass with ice
- Pour in 1.5 oz of the Springmill Gin
- Pour in 1.0 oz of the Apple juice and honey simple syrup
- Squeeze in some lemon for some citrus
- Pour, top with a lemon garnish and enjoy!
Prince of Wales Hotel – Strawberry Basil Lemonade Smash
- 1.5 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Fresh Local Strawberries
- Basil Leaves & Garnished with a Strawberry
- Add strawberries and basil leaves to your cocktail shaker
- Pour in your of 1.5 oz Empress 1908 Gin and muddle
- Pour in your lemon juice and simple syrup and top with ice
- Shake and pour, top with a local strawberry and enjoy!