From brand-name clothes to one-of-a-kind accessories and gorgeous homeware options, holiday shopping in Niagara-on-the-Lake frees you from the hustle and bustle of the city, but still offers everything your loved ones could wish for this Christmas season.
Find unique gifts and one-of-a-kind items for everyone on your list in the heart of Ontario’s wine country.
Gifts for the Fashionable-at-Heart and The Serious Fashionistas in Your Life
Fashionable gifts and accessories for even the most fashion-forward person on your list.
- Halley’s Fashions for Men: Find the perfect gift for the special men in your life at Halley’s, a sophisticated store that contains a wide variety of fashion-forward brand names to make your mister look his best.
57 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Versions: A great unisex store with all the latest looks that offers clothes, as well as swimsuits, shoes and accessories.
54 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Irish Design: Clothing, gifts and accessories from across the pond!
75 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- BeauChapeau Hat Shop: Hundreds of unique and custom designed hats.
42 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Art, Antiques and Home Décor Stores
Niagara-on-the-Lake is home to many eclectic shops that offer high-end goods to elevate the aesthetic of your home and garden. Visit these great local shops for exciting home décor gifts – and find something festive for yourself too!
- Clippings at The Miller House: From fresh flowers, to festive holiday décor, and unique and specialty gifts, you will find everything you need to wow that special someone on your list!
46 Mary St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Clippings Outlet Store: Escape Niagara-on-the-Lake and visit Jordan Village. Find lush linens, festive décor and a wide range of unique home goods and gifts!
3845 Main St, Jordan Station, ON
- Cecile’s Home and Gift: Find luxurious candles and home and bath accessories.
113 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Lakeshore Antique’s and Treasures: A lovely collection of treasured antiques and home décor pieces.
855 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Natasha Bradley Home Limited: Stunning artwork, home décor items and unique gift items.
126 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Serendipity – The Little French Shoppe: Parisian-inspired linens, prints, kitchen items and cookware. You’ll leave feeling like you’ve just stepped out of La Belle Provence.
106 C Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- The Viking Shop: Unique garden items, giftware, collectibles and more.
76 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Holiday-Inspired Christmas Décor and Ornaments
You know a store must be pretty incredible when it has been the go-to place for Christmas gifts and decorations in Niagara for more than 30 years.
- Just Christmas: This boutique is a must-see during the holiday season, it boasts more than 5,000 different Christmas items you can use to make your home cosier and more spirited or wrap up to put a smile on the face of someone special.
34 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Give the Gift of Great Taste
In addition to the truly unique and high-quality stores located within the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake and its celebrated Old Town district, this area boasts some of the finest food and wines you can possibly wrap up this holiday season.
- Local Niagara Wine: Give the gift of Ontario’s wine country. Visit the many great area wineries and find the perfect locally produced bottle of red or white to bring to your next holiday event.
- Local Niagara Beer & Cider: The region of Niagara has a well-established local craft beer scene. Pick up some local Niagara craft beer for that beer connoisseur on your list.
Shop ‘till You Drop and Then Unwind with Vintage Hotels
Christmas shopping can be a stressful experience, but in Niagara-on-the-Lake, it doesn’t have to be. Walking from shop to shop is a leisurely activity and the sights, sounds and smells of the holiday season will be all around you. To ensure you have a stress-free shopping experience you’ll actually enjoy, book your Niagara-on-the-Lake Christmas getaway with Vintage Hotels, so you can unwind in our award-winning spas and eat a well-deserved dinner in our five-star restaurants.
We look forward to checking everything off your getaway wish list after you’ve conquered your shopping list!